| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rivadavia in May is somewhat warm at 19.2 °C (66.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty. A paltry 16.7mm (0.7in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:44 long and the longest day is 11:13 long with an average length of 10:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Rivadavia May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Rivadavia, Argentina
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Rivadavia: