| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rivadavia in January is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.8 °C (96.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly dry. Some 128.1mm (5in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:13 long and the longest day is 13:35 long with an average length of 13:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Rivadavia January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Rivadavia, Argentina
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Rivadavia: