| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rivadavia in December is hot at 27.8 °C (82.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.5 °C (95.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly dry. Circa 115.3mm (4.5in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:31 long and the longest day is 13:37 long with an average length of 13:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Rivadavia December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Rivadavia, Argentina
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Rivadavia: