| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rivadavia in August is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.4 °C (52.5 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 15.6 °C (28.1 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 4.1mm (0.2in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:00 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 11:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Rivadavia August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Rivadavia, Argentina
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Rivadavia: