| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rivadavia in April is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 64.4mm (2.5in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:14 long and the longest day is 11:53 long with an average length of 11:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Rivadavia April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Rivadavia, Argentina
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Rivadavia: